Nokia is the world leader in mobility, driving the transformation and growth of the converging Internet and communications industries. We make a wide range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Developing and growing our offering of consumer Internet services, as well as our enterprise solutions and software, is a key area of focus. We also provide equipment, solutions and services for communications networks through Nokia Siemens Networks.
Everyone has a need to communicate and share. Nokia helps people to fulfill this need and we help people feel close to what matters to them. We focus on providing consumers with very human technology – technology that is intuitive, a joy to use, and beautiful.
We are living in an era where connectivity is becoming truly ubiquitous. The communications industry continues to change and the internet is at the center of this transformation. Today, the internet is Nokia's quest.
Nokia's strategy relies on growing, transforming, and building the Nokia business to ensure its future success.
Feathercap was picked as the learning system for Nokia dealers in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. This enabled Nokia Benelux to keep each dealer up to speed on Nokia’s fast changing product landscape and to ensure each dealer is fully versed on all Nokia products they sell.
- Nokia picked Feathercap to train Benelux region dealers on the key products emerging from Nokia.
- All training and interaction is multi-lingual; Dutch, French and English
- Allows up-to-date courseware available as it is created, in real-time
- Allows Nokia to reuse or append their current training materials
- Ensures the BeneLux Nokia dealers better serve their customers and stay ahead of the competition.
- Nokia is able to use Feathercap to quickly deliver and track their dealer product knowledge and ensure informative customer service is provided.