U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs is committed to providing its veteran’s and their families with the training and education they need to be successful; cultivating a dedicated VA workforce of highly skilled employees who understand, believe in, and take pride in their vitally important mission.
The VA is accomplishing this goal via Xerceo’s consultation and experience from Xerceo's experience with its own portal based learning management system, Xerceo Learn. With Xerceo, the VA has established an enterprise portal that will be the VA’s digital gateway to veteran health benefits and services. Xerceo assisted in deploying and advising on course ware delivery and technology integration for the MyHealtheVet portal. The intent of MyHealtheVet (
- We were the chosen vendor to advise on deployment of training courses and rollout of the MyHealtheVet portal. This lies between the VA’s course authoring tools, their Enterprise Content Management system and veterans.
- New and updated courseware can be directly published for user consumption.
- All courseware management is done via a single interface.
- Allows doctors to assign the appropriate training to meet each veteran’s unique needs.
- Provides veterans with an easy-to-use way to access training.